Thursday, August 14, 2008

on the lighter side

what are your four (a meme) from YaYasMom

A) Four Family members: kevin, abby, rosie, the cats

B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly): kevin, janelle, debbie, grandma


C) Four of my favorite places to eat: home, dad & cathy's, mcmenamins, cheesecake factory

D) Four places I would rather be right now: alaska, hawaii, disneyworld, asleep

E) Four people I think will respond: suzie q, joe blow, jane smith, john doe

F) Four TV shows I watch over and over: du-du-du-du-du-dora, little einsteins, big brother, so you think you can dance

g) Four things i do to procrastinate: facebook, pogo, watch du-du-du-du-du-dora, organize the paper drawer


i don't know the rules to a meme...but i added one to the list.

blog on!

2 comments:

ya ya's mom said...

you rock lori!!! i love the one you added, as I was reading your post i thought...things to procrastinate? i don't remember answering that one...and i didn't...so here it is...
4 things janelle does to procrastinate: read millions of blogs, talk on the phone, read books, my dh says i "shoehorn" relaxation time into time that i should be doing other stuff...he's such a man!

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!