Friday, July 11, 2008

too quiet!!!

so the family set out for a trip in the trailer. our version of "roughing it"... great campsite in the quiet back loop of ft. stevens state park and the perfect weather for relaxing with a book. day 1... finally it's quiet time for abby (and mommy). instead of settling down with a nice book like i wanted...i promptly fell asleep next to my already snoring husband. it is so quiet, she MUST be asleep! here is what we woke to...






abby found the box of 'my little pony' bandaids in her clothes box and proceeded to empty the box all over herself! she refused to remove them all week. gotta love kids!

2 comments:

ya ya's mom said...

OMG TOO FUNNY!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand....I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new header!!! What a fantastic pic of Abby.

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!