Friday, July 4, 2008

Cancer SUCKS!

i have just spent a day and a half "hanging" out with my dad. what a change this year has brought. it is constant highs and lows. we talked about quality of life and what that really means to someone. the thing is i couldn't ask him what he thinks about his quality of life. i really can't ask him anything i want to ask before he dies...

so cancer ~ just one of my many journeys in life. i have been touched by cancer many times before...only this time the cancer is ahead and this time it is my dad. it makes me want to scream at anyone who will listen and at the same time it makes me want to hide from the world. i thought i would feel a little better posting my strange thoughts and feelings about these past few days but - i don't. i'll try highlighting a more positive journey next time around but for now, this is my life.

1 comment:

ya ya's mom said...

oh honey i feel so bad for you...if/when you have a chance for some "girl" time, i'd love to do something fun with ya...i'm really sorry for what is going on with your dad, i can't imagaine how hard this must be!!!